Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blog Swapping



This is the new blog of the Valley Bible Church college ministry (formerly at www.valleybible.net/kyle). It underwent some major loses in my attempt to update it to the newest version. We are now at (www.kylejenison.blogger.com). I'm starting from scratch, but that is not enough to stop proclaiming the good news of the gospel!

Hopefully you will find this blog to be a source of great encouragement to you in the Lord, and that you may be blessed by hearing testimony of the gospel of the grace of God. 

Acts 20:24 has been the theme verse of my life and will govern the content and nature of this blog. Paul says, "But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God."


No comments:

Post a Comment